Are you one of the millions around the world trying very hard to shed your excess fat only to end up disappointed? Are you tired and planning to give up? If losing fat has been an ongoing battle in your life, you are not alone in this battle. The most disheartening and frustrating thing in life is losing fat only to gain it all back. How often do you see celebrity on screen and wish you had her curvy flat belly or her slim legs?
Healthy meals and quality workouts for sexy albs
The fact is celebrities like her watch their diet and workout as well. You cannot get such figure munching on potato chips, burgers and fries and refraining from exercises even with the best genetics. Without any excuse, you should know you can get a body like her as well. The number one factor in determining how you lose fat and reveal female abs lies in the way you eat.
It is diet that will determine how you are going to look. What you eat today, you will wear tomorrow. If you eat foods with minimal processing and close to their nature, you will look great.
Here are the 6 important points to note on fat loss foods:
1. Avoid processed foods: The main reason for the rising cases of obesity and its related diseases is junk and processed foods. They contain hydrogenated vegetable oil, sugar and carcinogenic artificial preservatives that will create havoc in your body
2. Make sure you eat unprocessed foods that are close to their natural state. Their nutrients are preserved as they did not go through food processing such as pasteurization and high heat processing.
3. Eat more fruits and vegetables as they contain vitamin and mineral that will not only aid fat loss, but keep you healthy as well. With every meal make sure you add in some fruit and vegetable.
4. Carbs should be eaten only on workout days. Only after you have performed intensive physical activities like workout or cardio should you satisfy your carb cravings. Carbohydrates is an energy source but it will be stored as fat if not used.
5. Eat protein in every meal as it is the building blocks of your muscle. It is also responsible for building and repairing tissue, enzyme construction and hormone balance. The source of good protein includes beef, poultry, egg etc.
6. Consume healthy fat because your body needs it as it contains essential fatty acids which the body cannot manufacture on its own. If you complete eliminate fat from your food, you may die of degenerative diseases. You can get healthy fat from olive oil, coconut oil and nuts. In fact your body needs fats to function.